Harrison Smith goes over Thursday’s top news items in this edition of the Daily Dispatch.
See the articles below for more information:
- Cannabis compounds stopped COVID virus from infecting human cells in lab study | Fortune
- U.S. consumer prices post biggest rise in nearly 40 years; inflation close to peaking | Reuters
- American Heart Association Journal: 97.8% Adolescents and Young Adults with Myocarditis had an mRNA COVID-19 Shot
- US Coronavirus: Some states have fewer than 10% of ICU beds left as health care staffing shortages complicate care – CNN
- Biden’s Approval Rating Drops to New Record Low