The US Army will reportedly cancel weight limits for its troops, allowing obese soldiers stay in the service and continue to be eligible for promotions if they score well enough on their physical fitness tests.

The rule change was revealed on Wednesday by the Army’s highest-ranking enlisted leader, Sergeant Major Michael Grinston, according to Military.com.

Speaking to soldiers at an Army conference in Washington, Grinston said, “If you score high on the ACFT (Army Combat Fitness Test), you should be good.”

Other changes to policies relating to weight are being considered and will be finalized by June, Grinston said. It hasn’t been decided when the rule changes will go into effect. The Army has historically required weigh-ins at least every six months and has barred troops who are considered too fat from reenlistment, promotion, transfers or eligibility to attend professional schools.

The rules changes come on the heels of the Army falling 25% short of its recruiting goal for its 2022 fiscal year, ended on September 30, despite enlistment bonuses being raised to as high as $50,000. They also come amid America’s obesity epidemic. More than 42% of US adults are obese, and nearly 71% of Americans born after 1997 are ineligible for military service, most commonly because they are too fat to qualify, according to Pentagon data.

It’s not clear whether the new rules will apply to new recruits, but the adjustment could enable commanders to retain veteran troops who might otherwise be thrown out for being overweight. The current restrictions are based on height and weight standards, as well as tests of body fat percentage.

Troops who exceed the weight limit for their height are given a so-called tape test – measuring their necks and waists – to determine their body-fat percentage. For men, the fat limits range from 20% to 26%, depending on their age category. The range is 30% to 26% for women.

Soldiers who score at least 540 out of 600 on the ACFT, which includes such exercises as deadlifting and a two-mile run, will be exempted from weight limits. Earlier this year, the Army eased standards on the fitness test for women and older men.

GOOD NEWS: PayPal cancels social credit score beta test And Florida Surgeon General warns against COVID death shots



Newly released emails have revealed that the head of the Department of Homeland Security was alerted that Border Patrol agents had not ‘whipped’ any migrants attempting to evade capture, but he went on TV immediately after and suggested that false narrative was the case.

Fox News reports that a September 24, 2021 email, obtained by the Heritage Foundation via a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA), shows that Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas was directed by his assistant secretary of DHS public affairs that the photographer who took the images of the incident was quoted as saying the ‘whipping’ did not happen.

Despite having this information, Mayorkas stood in front of cameras just hours later and said “Our nation saw horrifying images that do not reflect who we are. We know that those images painfully conjured up the worst elements of our nation’s ongoing battle against systemic racism.”

Mayorkas had already abandoned defending the border agents after the Biden administration opted to run with the false narrative.

National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd told Fox News that the email releases constitute “smoking gun evidence.”

“It clearly shows they are willing to lie to the American people for their self interests,” Judd asserted, adding “They withheld facts and anytime you withhold facts from the American people… you should step down from your job. Better men step down. This clearly shows they are not better men.”

Watch:

As we previously highlighted, the border agents were completely cleared of all charges, as confirmed by a 500-page report from Customs and Border Protection.

We also highlighted that the Biden administration still intends to punish the border agents for “administrative violations”.

National Border Patrol Council President for the Del Rio border sector Jon Anfinsen has accused Biden’s Department of Homeland Security of “trying to save face and propose some kind of discipline just so they can justify their claims from day one.”

At the time, border agents involved in the incident were suspended, while their colleagues were forced to undergo woke re-education training, all because they were trying to do their jobs properly.

Nine former senior Border Patrol officials, including four national Border Patrol chiefs wrote to Mayorkas earlier this year voicing opposition to the proposed punishment of the agents.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has demanded that Joe Biden publicly apologise to the four agents who were falsely accused of whipping the Haitian migrants last year, and who Biden promised would “pay” for it.

House Minority leader Kevin McCarthy has also called for Democrats to apologise, declaring that “Our brave Border Patrol agents work to secure our border every day despite the fact that President Biden makes their mission more difficult and more dangerous because of his unconscionable support for a wide-open southern border.”

McCarthy also noted of the agents, “Their reputation was smeared by President Biden, Vice President Harris, and their allies in the media – and they should all apologize.”

The statement continued, “These agents were cleared of criminal wrongdoing months ago, but instead of admitting they were wrong, the Biden administration is doubling down on baselessly attacking these agents to perpetuate their open-border agenda.”

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————



President Joe Biden appeared to incorrectly claim on Wednesday that his late son, Beau, “lost his life in Iraq.”

Giving a speech in Colorado to designate Camp Hale as a national monument, the president discussed the many sacrifices that soldiers make before citing his son Beau as an example.

“I say this as a father of a man and won the Bronze Star, the conspicuous service medal, and lost his life in Iraq,” Biden said.

Although Biden’s son did serve in Iraq, he died of brain cancer in 2015.

Read more



A woman was arrested after allegedly stealing a police car and crashing it into a tree in Missouri this week, according to reports.

The wild incident unfolded on Sunday in Velda Village Hills, located in St. Louis County.

Authorities were alerted about a woman behaving erratically while possibly under the influence of unknown substances, KMOV reports.

“She just asked if she could sit down for a moment to get herself together,” said local resident Scharell Houston.

“Then when she got up she was trying to go into people’s houses and go into people’s cars.”

Police encountered 27-year-old Kiiaundra Brown on the street.

Officers were attempting to comfort and assess the shoeless woman while waiting for EMS when the situation spiraled out of control.

Body cam footage and video shot by a witness show what transpired.

“Listen you’re not in trouble so just relax,” an officer tells Brown as she squats near a tree.

Suddenly, she can be seen running away, circling around a patrol car, and jumping into the driver’s seat.

Officers frantically pull the door open as the vehicle takes off down the street.

The car slams into a tree before the suspect throws it in reverse and crashes into another tree.

Brown was apprehended at the scene and admitted to a mental health facility for evaluation, STL Today reports.

On Monday, she was charged with felony counts of property damage and stealing a motor vehicle.


GOOD NEWS: PayPal cancels social credit score beta test And Florida Surgeon General warns against COVID death shots

Dan Lyman on Gab



In a car crash interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper Tuesday, Biden stammered and stuttered, often speaking absolute gibberish, and dropped the cheat cards his handlers had given him while declaring that there is no recession in the U.S.

It all started to go wrong for Biden after Tapper had asked about Hunter Biden facing criminal prosecution.

Then this happened:

How can Biden read those cards when he can’t even hold them?

And he keeps calling it ‘the Inflation Act’.

Biden then devolved into complete gibberish:

When asked if Americans are facing a recession, Biden said no, and then said maybe, but only ‘a slight’ recession:

Within the same breath Biden stated “the idea that there’s something — there’s an automaticity to recession is just not there. They keep — they’ve been predicting this on and off for the last –.”

Tapper then cut in to counter, “But you just said that a slight recession is possible.”

Biden responded, “It is possible. Look, it’s possible. I don’t anticipate it.”

Biden also again denied that he begged Saudi Arabia for oil, despite it being widely reported that that is exactly why he visited the country in the Summer.

Biden finally declared that the “vast majority” of Americans support his administration, despite almost two-thirds of Democratic voters wanting a new nominee in 2024, and Biden registering record low approval ratings.

Earlier in the day, Biden gibbered some more:

The White House is set to ignore his 80th birthday so as not to draw attention to his blatant cognitive decline.

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————



Joe Biden declared that he is “proud” of his son Hunter when asked by CNN’s Jake Tapper about the potential of criminal charges being brought against him by federal prosecutors.

The Washington Post reported that the Justice Department has for months had enough evidence to charge Hunter Biden with several crimes related to taxes and lying to investigators about a firearms purchase.

Tapper asked Biden what he feels about the position his son is in “personally and politically.”

Biden responded by saying he’s proud of his son despite him previously being hooked on drugs, and claimed he had no knowledge about Hunter’s apparent false statement on an application to purchase a gun.

“Turns out that when he made [the] application to purchase a gun, what happened was he say — I guess you get asked — I don’t guess, you get asked a question, are you on drugs, or do you use drugs? He said no. And he wrote about saying no,” Biden said Tuesday.

“This is a kid who got, not a kid — he’s a grown man,” Biden continued, adding “He got hooked on — like many families have had happen, hooked on drugs. He’s overcome that. He’s established a new life.”

“I’m confident that what he says and does are consistent with what happens,” Biden said, adding “I have great confidence in my son.”

“I love him, and he’s on the straight and narrow, and he has been for a couple years now, and I’m just so proud of him,” Biden further declared.

Watch:

Meanwhile, the Washington Free Beacon reports that court filings show that two FBI officials who knew about the infamous ‘laptop from hell’ in 2020 and who alerted Facebook that it was ‘Russian disinformation’ are Democrat donors.

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————



President Joe Biden said Tuesday on “CNN Tonight” that he will decide if he is going to run for president in 2024 after the midterms and if he does, he said he believes he will beat former President Donald Trump again.

Read more



US President Joe Biden has said he does not believe Russia will deploy nuclear weapons in Ukraine, toning down prior remarks in which he suggested the conflict could result in all-out “Armageddon.”

Speaking to CNN’s Jake Tapper for an interview on Tuesday, Biden was asked whether he thought his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin would authorize the use of a tactical nuclear weapon.

“I don’t think he will. I think it’s irresponsible for him to talk about it, the idea that a world leader of one of the largest nuclear powers in the world says he may use a tactical nuclear weapon in Ukraine,” the president said.

Though Putin has never made such a threat, and has made no mention of a “tactical” weapon in particular, he vowed on multiple occasions to defend Russia’s territory and people using “all the means available to us” – remarks widely interpreted as a nuclear warning by Western pundits and officials.

During a fundraiser last week, Biden declared that nuclear tensions were at their highest point since the Cuban Missile Crisis of the 1960s, and warned that the war raging in Ukraine could ultimately lead to “Armageddon.” Asked to elaborate on those comments by Tapper, the commander in chief pointed to potential “mistakes” and “miscalculations.”

“The whole point I was making was it could lead to just a horrible outcome. And not because anybody intends to turn it into a world war or anything, but just once you use a nuclear weapon, the mistakes that can be made, the miscalculations, who knows what would happen,” Biden said.

In the days since Biden’s warning of “Armageddon,” administration officials have clarified that they have seen no “new indications” that Russia plans to use nuclear weapons, with National Security Council spokesman John Kirby stating that there’s no sign Moscow has made such a decision, or even “done anything to get closer to that decision making process.”

Asked how the United States would respond if Russia used a nuclear weapon in Ukraine, Biden declined to offer details, stating that while there had been “discussions” about that possibility, “it would be irresponsible of me to talk about what we would or wouldn’t do.”



A Stanford Children’s Health physician argued that transgender minors should undergo life-altering “gender affirmation” surgeries rather than wait until turning 18.

In a Ted Talk conference at the University of Nevada from 2019, pediatric endocrinologist Dr. Tandy Aye, the Medical Director of the hospital’s Pediatric and Adolescent Gender Clinic, claimed that underage individuals who identify as transgender should take hormones and eventually have radical surgeries before they come of age.

“As transgender people are more openly being able to seek therapy, the demand for transgender surgery has increased by five-fold over the past five years,” Aye said.

Aye highlighted the case of an underage boy named Avery undergoing hormone treatment, claiming he should surgically remove “her testes” because they’ve become “non-functional” via chemical castration.

“However, if as soon as pubertal blockers were added, and then estrogen was added to her therapy, Avery’s testes never developed,” she said. “In fact, she does not make any sperm and her reproductive capability to be a biological parent has been eliminated. Her testes are nonfunctional. And in medicine, don’t we often recommend the removal of non-functional organs, like an appendix?”

“So therefore, does it make sense for Avery to wait until she’s 18? Or should older adolescents be allowed to have surgery before the age of 18?” she asked.

Aye went on to justify her reasoning for minors to undergo radical gender surgeries by claiming transgender minors are some of the most “well-informed” patients due to receiving “psychological evaluations” and extensive hormone treatments

“The transgender patient maybe one of the most well-informed patients,” she claimed. “Who else has had years of psychological evaluation, months of medical therapy, and has thought of this one procedure for so long? So rather than to use strict age limits for eligibility, why not use the number of years in which one has lived in their affirmed gender?”

The disturbing video resurfaced on social media Tuesday after researcher Christopher Rufo brought attention to Aye’s remarks.

“I’m sure most of these gender doctors are otherwise intelligent, humane people, but radical gender theory has turned them insane,” Rufo tweeted. “They’re blocking out basic questions like ‘why has this increased by 500%’ and ‘is it really a good idea to surgically remove a child’s genitals.’”

The Ted Talk webpage for the event claimed Aye’s clinic aims to “affirm and support patients and their families”:

This multidisciplinary clinic provides pediatric endocrinology, urology, gynecology, psychiatry and psychology, general and plastic surgery and adolescent medicine services to affirm and support patients and their families. Dr. Aye’s research examines the impact of hormones on the developing brain, bone and body composition particularly in peri-adolescents who are receiving gender affirmation therapy.

Keep in mind Aye’s remarks that transgender surgery demands skyrocketed by 500% in 2019.

Since then, from 2019 to 2022, there has been a 582% increase in the number of students who identify as transgender.

But no major media outlets seem to ask the question, “why?”

Watch Aye’s full lecture:




Videos of cold-blooded murders in Philadelphia are surfacing on social media as the city falls deeper into the grips of a violent crime wave.

The City of Brotherly Love recently reached a grim milestone as more than 1,000 homicides were recorded in the span of just 20 months.

Mark Fusetti, Retired Sergeant of the Philadelphia Warrant Unit, has posted surveillance footage of multiple fatal shootings in an apparent effort to expose the barbarity of killings taking place across the city.

“I want to make it clear these videos we are releasing are NOT for views or a viral moment,” Fusetti wrote on Monday.

“The citizens of Philadelphia and this country need to see the horror We all face now. Until we the people stand up and demand change this will never end! Let’s come together for once.”

WARNING: EXTREMELY DISTURBING CONTENT

In the video above, two men can be seen pointing pistols at a male victim lying on the sidewalk.

Both men discharge many rounds before one walks up and appears to shoot the helpless man multiple times in the head.

“I had a person who knows the victim and has given me updates. They know why we’re doing this. And as horrible as it is they understand. Btw the killers are still out there,” Fusetti explained in response to another Twitter user.

Another video posted by Fusetti shows a male victim climbing onto a moped parked on a Phildelphia street earlier this month.

Suddenly, a car drives by and muzzle flashes can be seen.

The moped rider falls to the ground, apparently wounded, as another vehicle pulls up and more firearms are discharged.

Shockingly, multiple bystanders then approach the victim, rifle through his pockets, and run away, leaving him to die.

Infowars has been reporting on the surge of crime in Philadelphia and other major U.S. cities.


GOOD NEWS: PayPal cancels social credit score beta test And Florida Surgeon General warns against COVID death shots