On this Tuesday edition of the Daily Dispatch, Harrison Smith covers the morning’s top news items.
See the article links below for more information.
- FOIA Release: Fauci Funded Construction Of ‘Chimeric Coronaviruses’ In Wuhan | ZeroHedge
- New Details Emerge About U.S.-Funded Coronavirus Research at Chinese Laboratory
- Despite 95% vaccination rate, Cornell today has five times more COVID cases than it did this time last year | The College Fix
- Mu variant detected in every U.S. state except Nebraska | Daily Mail Online
- Florida to Start Issuing $5,000 Fine for Requiring Proof of Coronavirus Vaccine – Paine.TV
- From Cradle to Grave, Democrats Move to Expand Social Safety Net – The New York Times