On this Tuesday edition of the Daily Dispatch with Harrison Smith, we’ll cover the latest updates regarding the Wuhan lab COVID leak, Texas’ vaccine passport ban, “Britcoin” and more.
For more information about the topics covered in today’s Daily Dispatch, see the links below.
- Secret US report from May 2020 said COVID-19 lab leak was plausible
- Texas governor to sign bill banning vaccine passports | TheHill
- Colonial Pipeline: US recovers millions in cryptocurrency paid to ransomware hackers – CNNPolitics
- ‘Britcoin’ may soon be a reality after the Bank of England says it is looking more deeply into a digital pound | Currency News | Financial and Business News | Markets Insider
- US Capitol Riot: Senate report reveals new details about security failures ahead of January 6 attack but omits Trump’s role – CNNPolitics
- Apple announces new feature to share health data with doctors
- “Brian Stelter Is The Gimp From Pulp Fiction” – Former Treasury Dept. Official Suspended From Twitter Over Joke
- US education secretary promises to defend transgender athletes’ ‘civil rights’ in sports
- Biden’s Budget Refers to Both ‘Birthing People’ and ‘Mothers,’ Struggles to Use ‘Woke’ Terminology
- Global glitch: Swaths of internet go down after cloud outage
- Burger King Donating to Pro-Child Sex-Change Group With Every New Chicken Sandwich Sold
- Hundreds Arrested in Global Sting Using App Run by F.B.I. – The New York Times