Harrison Smith covers Tuesday’s top stories in this edition of the Daily Dispatch!
For more information on the subject matter covered in the video above, see the following articles:
- Trump sues NY attorney general in bid to block investigation into company | WKRC
- Omicron: 3 vaccine doses are not enough to stop the new COVID variant, warns BioNTech CEO | Euronews
- Omicron sweeps across nation, now 73% of new US COVID cases
- COVID-19 Hospitalisations in Omicron Epicenter Fall by 25 Per Cent
- Manchin blasts WH staff for leaking ‘absolutely inexcusable’ things about him after rejecting BBB | Fox News
- Medical journal slams Facebook’s ‘inaccurate & incompetent’ fact check — RT World News
- Satanic Temple Display Features ‘Deity’ Baphomet as Babe in Manger
- ALERT: Cancer-Causing Chemical Concern Prompts Recall For 32 Hair Care Products – Breaking911
- Joe Biden Shows Off His New Puppy to Distract From Cratering Poll Numbers, Inflation, Supply Chain Crisis and Soaring Gas Prices (VIDEO)
- Special Counsel John Durham Investigating Members of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign
- Biden to announce 500 million free at-home COVID-19 test kits and support for hospitals | Just The News
- Pfizer is Buying a Cardiovascular Biopharma Company for $6.7Bn.