The South Dakota Democratic Party (SDDP) is closing its last two offices in the state amid a stunning financial collapse.

The party will now have no physical presence in the entire state, and operatives will be forced to work remotely.

“The state party is closing its offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City at the end of September, and party staff will begin working remotely due to the party’s dwindling finances, according to SDDP Chair Paula Hawks,” the Argus Leader reports.

“The party is also canceling a Black Hills fundraising event scheduled for next month. No layoffs related to the party’s financial situation have taken place, Hawks said.”

The party’s cash supply reportedly dwindled to just $3,181 by the end of July, down from $31,267 at the beginning of the month and a meager $88,127 at the start of the year.

Hawks blamed “extreme mismanagement and lack of oversight” for the party’s lack of funds, distancing herself from shouldering blame for the shocking debacle.

“Chairwoman Hawks is doing her best to try to shift the blame for her party’s finances and misreporting to the Federal Elections Commission, but maybe should have spoken to her own leadership team first,” said South Dakota Republican Party Chair Dan Lederman.

The SDDP was found to have grossly misreported its financials to the Federal Elections Commission, indicating that the party “likely violated fundraising regulations,” according to the Argus Leader.

“The office closure announcement comes on the heels of a draft audit by the Federal Elections Commission revealing the party understated disbursements by $2.5 million, receive impermissible contributions totaling nearly $24,000 and failed to disclose debts and obligations to vendors totaling nearly $47,000 during the 2015-16 election cycle.”

Hawks claims she is dedicated to rejuvenating the SDDP and correcting its trajectory moving forward.

“Our current financial situation is really unfortunate and truly very unexpected to me and to Stacey Burnette, our new executive director,” Hawks said. “We both kind of stumbled into this and discovered some things that we didn’t realize were going on so now we’re cleaning it up.”



The FEC / FCC want to meddle in elections by regulating the speech of conservative voices on the internet.

Dan Lyman:



The young daughter of a South African boat racing star has been found safe after she was violently snatched from her mother’s arms during a school drop-off in Johannesburg.

Amy-Leigh de Jager, 6, was reportedly the target of a gang who hoped to secure a ransom in exchange for her return.

Wynand de Jager, the girl’s father, is a well-known powerboat racer.

Earlier this week, Amy-Leigh was torn from her mother’s grasp when four men ambushed the family at the gates of a primary school. Her 5-year-old brother reportedly witnessed the terrifying scene, and her mother sustained a shoulder injury in the attack.

“You can clearly see that this was a well-planned abduction because they snatched the child from the mother,” a school official said.

The gang reportedly called Wynand de Jager later, demanding a ransom of 2 million rand (approx. $132,000) in cash.

Facebook

Incredibly, after the case received widespread attention and a massive manhunt was launched, the young girl was discovered unharmed after her abductors released her some 19 hours later, despite not having received any ransom payment.

“Local resident Shawn Delport, who has been helping the family and police with the search-and-rescue operation of the six-year-old since Monday, said she was dropped off at 2am on a street close to The Shakespeare Inn hotel in Vanderbijlpark,” TimesLIVE reports. “He said two people who were walking home from a pub close by saw her screaming and came to her rescue.”

“Delport said the two, who did not own a car, walked about 4km with Amy-Leigh to the local police station, where her family was waiting.”

A police source told the Daily Mail they believe the kidnappers realized the case was receiving too much publicity and gave up.

“Her photo was all over the internet and the news and we think they thought they were better off cutting their losses and ditching Amy-Leigh,” the source said.

After a medical inspection it has been determined that Amy-Leigh was not likely harmed by her captors.



A man suspected of murdering three people in Virginia led police on a foot chase and attacked an innocent bystander – all while naked.

Dan Lyman:



A North Korean soldier has been rescued by South Korean forces following a late-night river crossing at the Demilitarized Zone, according to reports.

The man says he wishes to defect to South Korea and administrative procedures are now in-progress, officials say.

“A North Korean soldier crossed the inter-Korean border over a river that flows between the two Koreas and expressed a desire to defect to the South, the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said Thursday,” Yonhap News Agency reports.

“The man was spotted being carried southward by the Imjin River across the Military Demarcation Line inside the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) in the central part of the inter-Korean border at around 11:38 p.m. on Wednesday, according to the JCS.”

Additional troops and surveillance resources had been deployed to monitor the river at the time of the man’s crossing due to heavy fog and poor weather.

“A South Korean soldier on guard duty first found an unidentified object floating in the river via thermal observation devices, which was later confirmed as a person. The military then took him safely into custody in accordance with due protocol,” a JCS officer explained.

“The man is an active-duty soldier, and he expressed his desire to defect to the South. Related procedures are underway.”

In November of 2017, another North Korean soldier defected to South Korea during a brazen broad-daylight dash during which he was shot multiple times by his own countrymen.



Infowars correspondent Dan Lyman reports from the Demilitarized Zone between North & South Korea.

Dan Lyman:



A memorial to slain police officers which bore references to the “Lord” was first edited and then completely removed by city officials in South Carolina after complaints.

Residents of Tega Cay, SC, were allegedly ‘divided’ over a new monument erected in front of a police station due to the fact that the “Police Officer’s Prayer,” which contains the word “Lord” three times, was etched into it.

Officials first ‘washed’ all references to the “Lord” from the inscription before announcing that the stone memorial, which had been donated by a local Women’s Club, would be removed altogether.

“These people — they put their lives on the line every day for the safety of the community and that’s what we hope people get out of it,” said City Manager Charlie Funderburk.

“I’m a little surprised, but as the complaints came in the end result was pretty clear,” he explained. “There was never any intent to hold one religion in higher regard to another, or one person in higher regard than another. It was a donation from a civic group.”

Tega Cay City Council posted a statement about the decision on Facebook, which has since been deleted.

“We have received many comments, both locally and nationally, in response to the monument at the Tega Cay Police Station. We attempted to find a compromise but failed as our community has further divided. In an attempt to find a resolution, we have upset parties on both sides of this issue and for that, we are truly sorry. The City of Tega Cay’s intent from the beginning of this project was to recognize our current and fallen police officers. Without their courage, strength, dedication, concern and compassion, as mentioned in the police officer’s prayer inscribed on the monument, our City would be a much different place.”

“At this time, we have removed the monument while we continue to seek a solution that expresses our unwavering support and gratitude to those who risk their lives every day for ours. We will continue to welcome feedback from our residents and seek further guidance from our legal team until we can find a viable solution for all concerned.”

Responses on a Twitter thread started by local reporter Amber Roberts indicate the general public is shocked and disturbed by the memorial’s removal.

“The left is totally out of control,” writes a user with the most popular response at the time of this writing. “They have cheapened and decimated so much of our society and they must be stopped. The time has come to take America back from this disastrous trend. God bless the USA!”

A new memorial is reportedly being installed which features the names of fallen officers engraved into bricks.



Anti-police rhetoric and liberal politicians’ lack of action have promoted a culture of violence against the first responders meant to protect the public.

Dan Lyman:



A young white couple were executed by a gang of robbers while sitting in their vehicle on a highway outside Johannesburg, South Africa, according to reports.

Jessica Kuhn, 23, and Johanco Fleischman, 19, had reportedly run out of fuel and were waiting for a relative to bring a gas can when three men walked up to their truck and began uttering anti-white racial slurs before eventually opening fire and killing the couple in broad daylight.

Two passengers who were sitting in the back of the truck managed to escape after being badly beaten by the attackers.

The gang also set the truck ablaze with a lighter after stealing items from their victims.

“As they waited for rescue they said three men walked past the car and then walked back hissing the word ‘umhulungu’ at Johanco – a derogatory phrase for a white man,” the Daily Mail reports. “One of the men then pulled a revolver without warning and fired at least nine bullets, hitting Johanco several times in the body.”

“As he slumped into the road the gunman leaned into the cab and killed Jessica with a single shot to the head, before stealing her mobile phone.”

A passing motorist saw the truck fire and discovered the bodies while attempting to put it out.

“There were people already on the scene and the two workers who were in the back when the attack happened had returned but both been badly beaten and were severely traumatised,” said a local police spokesman.



Millie Weaver went to a pro-abortion event in Austin, Texas, where she was accosted for asking questions of those who were in attendance.

Dan Lyman:



A 72-year-old man was shot in the stomach during a carjacking in Welkom, South Africa, according to News24.

Security camera footage shows a 72-year-old man sitting in his own driveway as an armed man approaches the parked Land Rover.

The motorist appears to be ordered out of his vehicle by the assailant.

After a brief negotiation, the driver attempts to disarm the hijacker when he is shot in the abdomen.

The suspect then commandeers the Land Rover and drives off, leaving his victim crawling on the ground.

“We confirm that a case of car hijacking was registered after a 72-year-old man was shot by [an] unknown person while exiting his residential home,” said Welkom police spokesperson Constable Kethabile Mofokeng.

Constable Mofokeng says an investigation has been opened, but no one has been arrested at this time.

The victim is reportedly recovering in hospital.

Another recent attempted home carjacking was captured on dramatic security footage as a mother rammed her armed attackers while her young daughter sat in the front seat.

The hijackers piled into their vehicle and were attempting to make a getaway when the woman delivered a series of decisive strikes, forcing the men to abandon their car and flee on foot.

Carjacking has become a significant problem in South Africa, with 16,325 such crimes committed in 2018 alone, according to the South African Police Service.



A group of admitted racist bigots known as the black “Hebrew Israelites” were filmed hurling comments of white genocide toward Infowars’ Kaitlin Bennett.

Dan Lyman: